- Riley as lying in our bed one Saturday morning and wanted her milk which was in her room. We told her that she could get get it and come back. She said that she couldn't because "I too heavy."
- Last night we put the car seat together and washed all of Riley's old bottles. She thought that it was so fun to play with them. She kept turning all of the lights on and off. I asked her to quit turning the outside light on. Her response (literally, without a break): "I need a turn the outside light on cause I want my baby be safe cause I don't want her be scared cause I need my baby be safe cause there's a monster outside and he tryin' to get my baby cause I need a keep my baby safe cause she came out (of my tummy)" Repeat.
- Every time she comes home and sees the neighbor boys outside she says "Oh. There's Gabin and his baby!" The baby is almost two and as big as Riley.
- Last night out of nowhere she starts running around downstairs. She's yelling "there's a fire. Get out. Get out." We stopped her and asked her what she was saying: "If really a fire run outside to the neighbors. If really a storm run to the bathroom." Thanks Hedy!
- While playing with her dolls: "My baby said no to her bottle 3 times! Oh hunny, oh hunny. I here with you."
- When asking Riley to count to 10: "Uno, dos, pes, quatro, cinco, ses, siete, ocho, nueve, diii-aaz."
Friday, April 29, 2011
Chatterbox Corner
Riley is at the age where she is talking constantly and saying some of the funniest things. I thought it'd be fun to start documenting some of the things she's saying. So, I've created Chatterbox Corner to share with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment