I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. I had Riley at 35 weeks, 1 day. That means I've been on a serious kick to be prepared this time around! I have a hospital bag started. Last time I hadn't even begun to think about a hospital bag. All the burp cloths are sewn, washed and put away. I have a super cute big sister t-shirt/little sister onsie combo washed and ready to go. The coming home outfit has been washed and packed in the bag. I even have a hospital outfit for myself packed! I'm feeling much more prepared!!
We made some serious progress on the nursery over the weekend and I think it's finally complete. I'm officially ready for a new baby to join our family. Here's a few pictures of the nursery (sorry for the poor picture quality! It was late.):
Curtains!
New Shelf and bookcase. Still working on getting all the letters to stay on the shelf. :(
Wall flowers above the crib.
Coat rack
Riley's ready for Harper too! Practicing being a big sister with her stuffed animals.
Me swollen and feeling huge - 34 Weeks, 5 Days






1 comment:
LOVE the room and LOVE your belly!!! I can't believe I will miss your belly on this pregnancy:( So sad! You look great! Harper's room is beautiful...nice work! Hang in there...hoping you make it all week!
Post a Comment