- I only have two progesterone shots left!! I'm excited. Especially considering that a pharmaceutical company went out and got an FDA approved patent for progesterone (shutting down all other compounding pharmacies) and is now charging a whopping $1500 per shot! My insurance company doesn't pay for the drug and I pay under $100 for a vile that has 4 1/2 shots. Health care in America...
- I have my first (and hopefully last) illness of this pregnancy - Strep Throat.
- I feel huge and am swollen. I have gained as much weight as I did with Riley which is depressing because I had such high hopes to NOT gain as much weight. I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for the past few weeks.
- I did some yard work on Sunday and was sore for two days.
- I have a toddler who has now decided that she'd like to sleep like an infant and wake up three (or more) times a night.
- The baby is moving around a lot. She seems to sit on my left side and is constantly pushing her back or butt out.
- She has hiccups almost daily. This was new to me as Riley never had the hiccups. It is such a weird feeling!
- We are 80% sure that if I make it to 37 weeks we'll be delivering at the new Mercy West Lakes Hospital.
- I have an overwhelming feeling to get the basement and nursery done and to deep clean the house. I also planted a blueberry tree (in a pot) and started my peas, beans, onions, and leek seeds in my indoor "greenhouse." Nesting maybe?
- Brett has been working a couple hours every night on the basement and we are now in the finishing stage! Brett will begin to texture all of the walls and ceiling this week. He, more than me, is very ready to be done. Apparently pregnancy can make a woman very judgemental and unable to help with most things! :)
- Hardly any of my spring and summer shirts from my last pregnancy fit now. I can't seem to find any of my maternity capri pants either. I have a depressing wardrobe right now.
- I'm beginning to have all the anxiety of having two children to be responsible for. I keep wondering what I will do if I have Harper in the stroller (or wherever) and Riley decides to run off when we're out and about. What do I do???
- I'm beginning to face the reality that I could have two children in two weeks. Riley was born at 35 weeks. EEEEEKKK!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
33 Week Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment