Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Surprise! Uncle Nick Turns 30!

Saturday night I helped my sister-in-law surprise my brother with a 30th birthday party.  He turned 30 on February 24th!  It was a lot of fun and I think he was genuinely surprised, until he saw everyone's cars lining the street. 

Meanwhile, Riley had her very first overnight at Grandma and Grandpa Burch's with her cousins.  Grandma wasn't sure what she was getting herself into, but said that the girls were all very well behaved and had such a good time.  They had fun playing, going to Village Inn for "breakfast for supper", and taking a bath at Grandma's.  I guess Riley didn't really care much for the cramped bathtub, but otherwise loved being with her cousins.  When we came to pick her up she was running around smiling from ear to ear.  I think I remember Grandma Sheryl saying that she'd like to have all the grandkids spend the night together once a month ! Right? ;) Ok, maybe I made that last bit up!

No comments: