But, I did want to post more about my terrible experience with Sears. I finally got the call that my pictures were ready to pick up. So, Friday after work I stopped in to get them. After 20 minutes in the store I ended up leaving with only half of the pictures I ordered. The one pose that I loved most was blury in every picture!
Their solution, re-shoot "the pose" or I could pick out one of the other poses to have printed and ready for me to pick up on March 5th. I asked to be refunded for the pictures that didn't turn out, but that was out of the picture since I ordered a "collection." After explaining in a nice way that there was no way in hell we were going to "re-shoot the pose" because it was a terrible experience, I picked out some pictures from the other poses. I'm so disappointed. To be honest, the only picture that I'm satisfied with is one we had printed in black and white. The other color photos were such poor quality. Ugh! So

No comments:
Post a Comment