Because we're Irish I felt the need to take a day off of work and celebrate. Before Riley we used to really celebrate, if you know what I mean. My parents both take the day off and start their day with a little Irish breakfast at one of the local establishments. Unfortunately, I didn't think that I should bring my 1 1/2 year old out to a bar for a good ol' Irish breakfast. We did, however, join them downtown for the parade. Luckily, I have a great husband who took Riley for her nap so that I could enjoy a few hours out with my parents, their friend Ann, and my friend Sarah! Around 6pm, Riley and Daddy came to pick Sarah and I up. We went back home and played outside and ate GRILLED chicken! It was a great day!
Of course, we started the parade off with a $5 balloon!
The Grand Marshall
Hot suit worn by a former Irishman Of The Year!
My favorite parade participant
Riley's reaction to leaving the parade.
My fellow green beer drinkers.
My little Shamrocker!
Playing outside with Sarah!










No comments:
Post a Comment