Sunday, December 14, 2008

Four Month Doctor Appointment

Riley saw Dr. Fred on Friday for her four month checkup. She was 10 lb 5 oz and 23 inches long. Still a little bitty thing. She measures in the 15th percentile for each. So Dr. Fred wasn't concerned since she is proportionate. Dr. Fred said that she looks great so we were feeling pretty good - until it was time for her "immunization update." She actually did okay with the update until we got home. She was fussy all night until she finally decided to fall asleep around 9pm. Now, she's battling a runny nose. We've been lucky that she's avoided the runny nose until now.

I've been looking forward to starting Riley on cereal and other solids so I asked Dr. Fred about it. He advised us to wait until she was able to sit up on her own. It won't be long. She has been sitting with support, but needing less and less each day. I've decided that I'm going to make Riley's baby food. Hopefully it's as easy as it sounds!

No comments: