Well, we decided to take Riley to the doctor on Monday. Sunday night she started coughing in her sleep. It was the worst sound - like a bark. We had an appointment already scheduled for Tuesday, but thought that we should move it up. Turns out she had an ear infection. I thought that her ears were bothering her because she had started grabbing them. This may be why she wasn't wanting to bathe - I'm sure water in the ears doesn't sit well with ear infections. She hasn't had the cough since Sunday night so that's good. Dr. Fred thought that the cough and runny nose was from the weather change and being exposed to other sick kids. After one day of medicine her runny nose is starting to clear up.
Riley is now 16 lbs 7 oz and 25 inches long. That's a whole two pounds and 1/2 inch in a month. I think she's caught up now!
No comments:
Post a Comment