Friday, January 14, 2011

Riley's New BIG Girl Bed

Like I mentioned before we decided to go ahead and transition Riley from her toddler bed to her full sized bed now.  I've been getting the bug to start cleaning out the room that will be the new nursery, which included the full size bed that it held.  So after a few days of looking for the perfect bedding (which I found at Target), Brett and I moved the big bed into Riley's room.  It is actually the purple version of the bedding that she had on her toddler bed.  Instead of buying a comforter, I decided to buy a quilt hoping that it will last longer with all the jumping on that it's going to take.  It is perfect.  I'm in love with it, and so is Riley.  While helping Mommy and Daddy put the bed together we heard a lot of "I'm so happy" from Riley.  She could barely sit still for 5 seconds (which really isn't out of the ordinary!)


Here's her new BIG big girl bed:



As you can tell, Riley loves it!:

1 comment:

Just us said...

Love her bedroom! I was just looking at girl bedding today at Target. I should be looking at boy bedding. We still have to get Austin in his big bed. I know, aren't we awful!