Friday, January 14, 2011

IT'S A..........

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy''s reaction:  A big smile and a "I knew it."
Mommy's reaction: Nonstop smiles, and a "I thought so too."
Big sister's reaction: A look that I read as "um, yeah.  I've been telling you this for three months.  Not new news to me, Mom!"  And, super excited for her baby to "come out."

Needless to say, we are super excited to have another girl and for Riley to have the sister that she's been wanting.  Since we are only planning to have two children we are a bit bummed that we won't have the opportunity to raise a little boy. But, we are elated for our little girl.

Here I am at 21 weeks:

3 comments:

MParks83 said...

Congrats! I have been stalking your blog again. That's so exciting, another girl! hope everything else is going well!

Just us said...

How fun! Two girls! You'll love it and Riley will really love having a sister. Btw, you look great!

RachelMarie said...

Oh yay! Girls are so fun! (Not that I know any different ;)). And you look WONDERFUL by the way!