Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Poop!

Riley went poopy in the potty last night!  I'm 90% sure it was just a fluke, but it's a huge milestone.  For awhile now we've been sitting on the potty before and/or after baths each night.  Last night I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty before her bath and she said that she didn't.  During her bath she kept tooting so once we were done I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty and go poopy.  She nodded her head yes.  I thought we'd have another episode of tooting on the potty.  But, not 5 seconds later she was pooping! She acted like it was no big deal and she poops on the potty every day.  Not a bit of struggle, excitement, or anything.  All she was intersted in was looking at it and flushing the toilet! Ha!  Maybe we'll have a potty trained toddler by 2.

No comments: