Friday, January 8, 2010

Sick Little Girl

Tuesday night Riley woke up about 11pm wheezing, coughing, and had a high fever (highest she's ever been at 102.4).  She acted fine all night and then boom, it just hit her.  She was up for the next 4 1/2 hours, which means Brett and I didn't get to sleep until 3:30 am Wednesday morning.  We took Riley in to see Dr. Fred and after an hour of crying, a finger prick, throat swab, and a shot we were out of there with a prescription and a diagnosis of Croupe and Leringitis!  Poor thing was miserable.  She is feeling much better, but still has her barking cough and is pretty clingy.  We did let her go to daycare today and I think she was happy to be there.  While at the doctor's office she weighed in at 22 lb 10 oz.  Here are a couple pictures of her from last night. 


I think she's feeling much better.  At least she's still smiling...



No comments: