Brett and I were able to get out of the house for a Riley-free night last Saturday. My company had their annual recognition dinner, which I received my pin for 3 years of service. I've actually been with Link for almost 4 years now, but the recognition dinner recognizes people from the previous year. I work with a great bunch of people and we had a lot of fun. I'm not sure if Kareoke is the best thing to end a recognition dinner with, but we were living it up on stage (me-40% of the songs, Brett 95% of the songs)! The party was at the Elks Lodge and we ended up closing down their "members only" bar. Brett made some new friends and they let him "pretend" to be a bartender by standing behing the bar. We even came home with an application to join - Brett loved it that much. :) Then we felt like we should stay out a little later and play some Taboo at one of my co-workes house. We somehow found ourselves crawling into bed around 4am! I haven't been up that late by choice in years! I think it took me all week to catch up on sleep!
Here's our night in pictures:
Before Kareoke
Backroom Friends
(we all sit in "the backroom" of our office. It used to be a closet!)
With my friends as Brett was busy with this...
Feeling the music
Singing his heart out.
Still singing...
Rooten' on the lead singer
And yes, I sang too!
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment