I think I've taken about 100 pictures in the last three days. I can't stop. Brett keeps asking me why I keep taking pictures of the table and all of our decorations. I don't know, I just can't help it. I love the thing. So anyway, I'm still trying to figure out how to hook the thing up to the computer and download pictures to the blog. Hopefully I'll have some time over the next couple days with the blizzard coming.
One quick thing about Riley...last night I got out her A, B, C books:
I put them all on the floor and picked up two books and asked her to point to the "a" or point to the "b." To my surprise she was able to identify the alphabet up to about "g" when she lost interest. Who knows, may it was just a fluke? But, she got every one right. What a smart little thing.
Hopefully I'll have a couple more posts by the end of the week with some pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment