Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Disney On Ice

All of the Burch and Murphy girls went to see Disney On Ice Wednesday night.  I was a bit worried that Riley wouldn't hold up for the whole show, but she did great.  To my surprise she wanted to stand up, dance, and clap for most of the show.  I think that she thought the music and audience claps were all for her.  She had the biggest grin all night and was dancing like a fool.  She only kicked the lady next to us once so that was good.  I'm surprised she didn't get slapped in the face by Riley's flailing arms!  Riley's cousin, Addie, was also very entertaining. 

Some memorable quotes from Addie Burch: "Mommy, where's her head?" - There was a dress sitting on a headless stand. "Where's her shirt?" One of the princesses had a bra top on. "Who's in that crab?" 

Here is a picture of the girls and a pretty princess:


No comments: