Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I've been looking everywhere to find the perfect hat for Riley this winter.  Her hat from last year is a bit small and doesn't match either of her coats.  I really would like to find one that will velcro under her chin because, like any other toddler, she likes to pull hats off.  So after looking at Target, K Mart, Children's Place, Burlington Coat Factory, Younkers, and Old Navy I stopped in at Walmart.  I found one that will work until I can find one with velcro.  Which one would you have chosen???...

#1


#2


#3

I had to nix #1 to save my child's self confidence and Brett had to put his foot down with #2.  So, I guess that means that she is now sporting this lovely $2 stocking cap!  She looks so excited to be playing dress-up, doesn't she??

No comments: