Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Update: RSV and Bronchiolitis
We had to take Riley back to the doctor Monday since she didn't improve any over the weekend. There were periods where we thought that she was starting to get better, but then she would develop a fever and refuse to eat. So, Monday I took her back to see Dr. Fred and he diagnosed her with Bronchiolitis. From my understanding Bronchiolitis is caused from the RSV. She is now taking breathing treatments (like a champ) every 4 hours. It doesn't seem to bother her and she even puts the mouth piece in her mouth. I took some pictures of her last night and will post them later. Riley can't go back to daycare until she no longer needs the breathing treatments during the day. Dr. Fred said that this illness could last 10-14 days! So, we're praying that she gets well soon because I have NO vacation - which means it's Daddy Daycare at home. We'll be taking her back to the dr. on Wednesday to see if she's improved any. I'll post pictures later and post another update after we take Riley to the doctor tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment