Want to make Riley laugh so hard that she snorts? It only takes one word....pee yew!!! It's the funniest thing that I've seen in a long time. I was playing with Riley and sniffing her feet and saying pee yew and she would just giggle up a storm. It was so cute that I did it over and over. She laughed every time. An hour later I looked at her and said "pee yew" and she just laughed and laughed again. Brett and I said "pee yew" about 200 times today so that we could hear her sweet giggle. I have plans to play the "pee yew game" tomorrow so I can get it on film. I'll upload it as soon as we have it. Like everything that Riley does...it's too cute not to share with the world.
On another note, Riley loves pears. Mommy doesn't love Riley's stinky poos after pears...especially when they take place at the Chops game! Last night we ventured out to the Chops game knowing that it would be past Riley's bedtime. Bad idea. She did great for the first period and then she had a blowout! Poor thing had poo all up her back. Poor mom had to try to clean her up in the bathroom with the crappiest changing station ever. Seriously. The changing station was almost smaller than Riley, didn't fold down all the way, and was in the middle of the restroom where everyone could stare at us. To top it off, there was another mommy and baby waiting to use the changing station...bring on the anxiety! After 10 minutes or so I was able to get a crying Riley cleaned up. I must have looked frazzled because I had at least two women ask me if I needed a hand. We made it through it with a cow bell and rally towel, to boot. Riley loves the cowbell and almost gave herself two concussions with it today!
Riley is so close to sitting up completely on her own. She lasted for about 3 seconds before starting to fall to the side. I've noticed that she does better if she is focused on one of her toys. She seems to stay upright longer. I really only have to support her with a finger. She'll hold onto my finger and steady herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment