We are super excited to announce that we are adding a baby BOY to our family. I can hardly believe it. We've always wanted a little boy in our family. But with having two girls already I thought for sure we just made little girls. We are super excited. I'm excited for Riley and Harper to have a brother to look out for when he's younger and to look out for them when they're older. I'm excited that Brett will have a little boy to teach to play hockey, baseball, and golf. I think that a little boy will be perfect for Harper to wrestle with. I'm fairly certain that Riley will be the older sister trying to get them to stop wrestling...it's just her personality. Everyone that we've talked to who have raised boys and girls both have told us "boys are much easier than girls." I guess we'll have the opportunity to find out on our own. So now we get to go through all our little baby girl stuff and make room for baby boy things. Thankfully, Brett was very anti-pink when Riley was born. All of our baby items are gender neutral so we are in good shape. We've even lucked out with some of the nursery walls being painted brown already. I'm excited to feel the emotion that comes with finding baby boy things. It reminds me of when we were preparing for Riley. Everything is new. With Harper we reused everything and hardly bought anything. Let the shopping begin!
We feel so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment