- I've been feeling movement for several weeks now. It's crazy how fast it all comes back to you. Just in the last few days I've started feeling a lot more movement.
- I still have the gut feeling that this baby is a girl.
- I am sooooooo tired. I had to have my thyroid medication adjusted and I feel much better. But, I'm still really tired every day.
- I've started peeing 12 times a night.
- I just realized that we'll have had a baby born in 2011 and 2012. Wow.
- I've done fairly well staying away from the two donut diet. Brett likes to joke with me about this. With Harper it wasn't uncommon for me to pick up a couple donuts on my way to work a
couplefew times a week. - We have absolutely no names figured out. We've discussed it a few time, but haven't really narrowed it down. It's funny how fast your mind can change on what to name your baby. Many of the names we considered just a year ago I'm not as fond of.
- Riley, and someday Harper's, bunk beds arrived last night. Riley was super excited to sleep in her new bed last night. I can already tell that I'm going to dread climbing up to the top to change the sheets! We've decided to keep her room green and cream. We found some cute, simple purple quilted coverlets from target for the beds and added some polka dot and aqua sheets. Riley is in heaven. We're practicing sleeping on the bottom bunk for now since she's used to a much bigger full sized bed to move around in. The top bunk is pretty high and there isn't much of a rail. I'm excited for the girls to share a room.
- We decided to have Riley come with us to the ultrasound. She's so excited to see the baby, but doesn't quite understand what we're doing. Several times she's said to me "I bet the baby is at the doctor's already!"
- Riley's started kissing my belly - which has officially made an entrance - and telling the baby that she loves HER. She's changed her mind about wanting a brother.
- We've decided that we are going to opt out of taking the progesterone shots this time around. After talking to the doctor's we think that maybe it was an unnecessary precaution last time around.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Baby #3 Update
I thought I'd give a little update on how things are going with Baby #3. It's crazy to think that we're already 17 weeks into this pregnancy. Our ultrasound is scheduled in just a couple week on July 27th. We're super excited to see the baby and finally find out what we'll be adding to our family. Here's how things have been going:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment