Riley hosted her very first sleepover last weekend. She had her cousins, Kennedy and Addie, over to spend the night with her. She was so excited! The girls came over around 8pm Friday night and stayed until 10 the next morning. I wish I had taken some pictures, but I've been terrible at taking them lately. They had fun playing in Riley's room (the kitchen and coloring were hits!), taking a bath together (tight squeeze), and watching a few minutes of the movie. The girls did great. It was fun to watch Riley with her cousins. I caught her a couple times just smiling for no reason. We attempted to have all three girls sleep in Riley's room, but Riley wasn't having it. After Kennedy suggested that she and Addie should just sleep in the guest bedroom they were all fast asleep in 10 minutes. Saturday morning the girls helped me make pancakes, picked tomatoes from the garden in the rain, and played until Casey came to pick them up. Riley was sad to see them go and in need of an early nap! What a great way to spend part of our weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment