- Riley has such a fun personality. She has so much spunk and sass. I've never seen a little girl roll her eyes or Hmm and Ha over things. It's so funny.
- She is talking up a storm, but is still in the toddler mumble stage. I understand about 70% of what she says. Daddy understands about 50% of what she says.
- She loves Toy Story. Buzz and Woddy (Wuwee) are her favorite characters. She still loves to watch Tinker Bell, Backyardigans, and Special Agent Oso.
- She is still in her 2T clothes and size 5 shoes. Her legs just keep thinning out. The older she gets the more they look like her dad's. Her size 18 mth jeans fit perfectly. We picked up a winter coat that is size 2T. It's a good 2-3 inches too long in the sleeves right now. We're hoping for a growth spurt sometime this winter.
- She has become a bit of a picky eater. If you ask her what she wants to eat she'll always say macaroni and cheese, noodles ("noonels"), soup, or apple juice. Funny thing is she hardly ever drinks apple juice. She refers to all juices as "apple juice."
- She loves to play with toys, her zhu zhu pet, any stuffed animal, books, her toy farm and doll house, balls, her stroller/shopping cart, and toy kitchen.
- She often calls Sam "Samm-o." I sometimes call Sam "Sam-bo" for fun, and she's followed suite.
- Her hair is finally growing!! I think it keeps getting blonder. She now has the best mullet ever - with the cutest curls.
- She now has 2 more molars. I'll be glad when they are all in. She's much happier when she doesn't have her fingers jammed in her mouth!
- I think she's going to be a lefty like her mommy. She uses her left hand the most and Daddy swears that she does everything better with her left hand.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Riley Nicole At 2 Years Old
At 2 years old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment