My cousin, Shane, and his fiancee were married last Saturday. It was a 2pm wedding with the reception immediately following. It was a beautiful wedding and Uncle Nick was an usher/groomsman. Riley was not the best wedding guest, however. Brett spent 50% of the ceremony out in the lobby with a moody toddler. I guess that's what happens when you get woken up from your nap an hour early! Here she is "pouting" after the wedding. She's been doing this quite often now. I guess I'll take a quiet, pouting toddler over a loud, screaming, crying toddler! (Notice the pig tails)

The best part for Riley...dancing! This girl loves to dance! She mostly loved running around like a crazy kid, but it was fun to watch her "dance" with the other kids.
and with mommy...

and with Uncle Nick...
Here's the happy couple...Shane and Natalie...
Riley wouldn't eat but she sure was happy to drink some water!
It was a great day (even with some good luck showers) and we're happy for the newlyweds. I just wish I were in jamaica too!






No comments:
Post a Comment