Monday, November 10, 2008

Almost 3 months down

It is hard to believe that Riley is going to be 3 months old on Saturday. It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital and taking care of her through all of the chaos around us. I have to admit that she is one sweet baby girl and I couldn't imagine life without her. She makes Brett and I smile every day. She amazes us every day and I can't say how many times I say to Brett "we are so lucky to have such a healthy, beautiful baby girl."


We have so much fun with her and Brett is such a great Daddy. I think he was born for the job! Countless times I look over at him and he's just smiling at Riley. I always ask "what'd she do?" And he always says "Nothing, she is just SO cute!" I love (most of the time) that he is such an overprotect Dad. I think he says "don't touch her face" or "be careful" in his sleep now. Here's the Proud Papa with Riley at the hospital.

No comments: