Thursday, September 11, 2014

Harper's First Day of 3 Year Old Preschool!

Harper had her first day of 3 year old preschool at Westview Church Preschool last week. She was so excited to go! She goes from 9:30-11:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was excited for her to go and interested in finding out how she does in a school setting. So far, so good.

I guess my brain was telling time to slow down as I wrote the year on her little sign as 2004!!! Cole hasn't quite figured out what to do when Harper is gone!

She has had three great days so far! Today Ms Julie told me that she has the sweetest and innocent little personality. I chuckled a little as I thought about how she drew on the wall, locked us out of our bathroom, hit me, and screamed bloody murder just yesterday!! I'm glad she behaves at school and it gives me hope that she will actually grow out of her terrible two's some day! ;)

No comments: