Well, really she lost two teeth! A few weeks back Ri asked me to check if she had any loose teeth. I'm not sure what prompted her to ask, but I definitely wasn't expecting to find any. After all, she's still only 5. Not even in kindergarten yet!! I was surprised to find two bottom teeth loose. A couple weeks later, while in Minnesota, one fell out. She had a look of complete terror until I reminded her that the tooth fairy would be making a stop by the hotel. Then, a couple weeks later while in Spirit Lake she lost her second tooth. Now she has one big tooth growing in and another loose tooth on the bottom. She is just growing up too fast and this was the first glaring reminder that my girl isn't a baby anymore. In just a few short weeks I'll be dropping her off at kindergarten.
Oh, and the going rate of a baby tooth in our house? $1 that is spent in the first few hours of ownership!
No comments:
Post a Comment