Friday, June 15, 2012
BIG News
We are excited to announce that we will be adding another little one to our family in December! My actual due date is December 17th. I'm 13 weeks, 4 days to be exact. Riley is super excited for a baby brother (she insists!) and Harper has no clue what's about to happen in her life. Riley likes to check my tummy every day and say that it's getting bigger. I sometimes feel like it really is growing by the day! This time around there have been some ups and downs. We started this journey in shock as Harper was just 10 months old when we found out. We thought our two girls would be our only children, despite my urge awhile back that we should have just one more. So our plans to sell all of our baby items at our garage sale next week is out the window, but we are super excited to see what our family of 5 will become. Brett (and Riley) swear it is a boy, but my gut is telling me that this is another girl. I think, only because our track record is 2/2 for girls. Things have been a bit different this time around so maybe their instincts will win out. I have been completely exhausted. Like falling asleep by 7:30 some nights. More than I remember than with Riley or Harper. Also, it seems that the morning sickness was worse and a bit longer than the last two. My cravings are almost identical: OJ and Italian BMTs from Subway. My appetite is way smaller this time around, which is a good thing as I'm trying really hard not to gain 50 pounds for a third time. Even though we said we'd only have two, this just feels right. It was definitely meant to be for our family and I'm glad we had some divine intervention to helps us see that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! Couldn't be happier for you guys!
Post a Comment