After lots of debating we have finally agreed on a middle name for our little girl. With the first name that we picked Brett felt that the middle name needed to be a single syllable name. It's harder than you think to find a single syllable name! I was voting toward another family name, but Brett didn't like any of the vintage names that I was throwing out there. I looked on almost every name site to try to find the perfect middle name. Finally, last night we came to the conclusion that our second born, and Riley's little sister, will be named
Harper Grace Murphy!
Harper Grace Murphy!
Although, she'll probably still be Popper Grace Mercy for another couple years before Riley can pronounce it correctly.
1 comment:
LOVE it! Great choice. I hope you are feeling well. Miss Harper will be here before you know it:) XOXO
Post a Comment