- 16 week appointment went well on Wednesday. Heard the heartbeat again and all is well. Confirmation that I will begin getting my weekly Progesterone shot on Dec. 29th. No ultrasound before Christmas. Looks like it will be sometime in January.
- This baby likes to sit right on my bladder. Ouch! Riley sat more to the left through the entire pregnancy. I preferred that much more!
- I'm officially in maternity clothes.
- I've gained 3 pounds so far, which the doctor said was excellent.
- I've felt the baby move quite a few times now. It's still weird and catches me off guard most of the time. I started feeling movement with Riley around 16 weeks also.
- I'm craving orange juice, pizza, nachos, Subway sandwiches, and chocolate.
- Riley is super excited to get "her baby." She thinks it's kind of weird that Mommy is growing the baby in her tummy. She wouldn't touch my stomach at first, but now likes to come up to me at pat it. She thinks that she gets her baby to sleep with. She's slowly been collecting some of her old toys for her baby. Several times she's brought home some of her baby toys from Hedy's house for her baby. She generally holds on to them for a couple days and then who knows where they go.
- No swelling yet. I'm hoping the winter months will help hold off some of the swelling.
- I find it easier to forget that I'm pregnant. The second pregnancy has felt way different than the first. I'm more focused on the excitement of Riley loving Christmas than the excitement of being pregnant. It's weird. I'm more relaxed this time around. I don't have the time to sit and think about all the things that could go wrong. I've also become a rebel and allow myself some caffeine and to sleep on both of my sides. With Riley, I only slept on my left side and didn't drink any caffeine. I guess life is different this time around.
- I have heart burn already. With Riley I didn't really have to deal with heart burn until the very end. It's not fun!
Friday, December 10, 2010
16 Week Update
I thought it was time for another pregnancy update. I'm officially 16 Weeks, 2 Days today. I feel like I look like I looked at 20 weeks when carrying Riley. Here's how it's been going:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great update. Let's see that adorable belly!!!
Post a Comment