So, early Sunday Grandma Kathy and I boarded a plane to head back to Iowa. We landed in Des Moines around 1:30 to learn that Brett was waiting with a pantless child who had just blown out her diaper and clothes. Brett had the joy of cleaning Riley up without the use of wipes - which he forgot at home! We ran home quick to change Riley and then headed back out to go to cousin, Kennedy's, 6th birthday party. Her birthday is actually today! Happy Birthday, Kennedy! Even though I was exhausted we had so much fun skating at Skate West. It brought back some old memories of elementary school. My brother and I each had at least one birthday party at Skate West.
After the party, I crashed on the couch for a much needed nap while Daddy and Riley ordered some Chinese from my favorite Chinese place, China Star! All in all, it was a nice Mother's Day!
My gift from Riley and Daddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment